St. Andrew's Church, York
Welcome to the St. Andrew's website. Completed in 1929, our church was constructed by local volunteers and is the largest Anglican Church in the area. Everyone is invited to join us in prayer and witness this marvelous example of early architecture.
Please note the new address for donations to St. Andrew's Cemetery Fund. Donations may now be mailed to Andrew Patterson, 19 Sunny Bank, Gaspe, QC, G4X 2M7. As before, they can also be placed in the regular collection at any of the Parish Churches in an appropriately marked envelope.